Corruption in Church Construction in Mimika
Jakarta – The KPK is investigating allegations of corruption in the church construction project in Mimika Regency, Papua. Today, the KPK summoned eight witnesses to be examined in connection with the alleged corruption.
“The KPK investigative team is scheduled to examine witnesses of alleged corruption in connection with the construction project of the Kingmi Mile 32 Church Phase 1 of 2015 in Mimika Regency, Papua Province,” said Acting KPK spokesman Ali Fikri to reporters, Wednesday (11/11 / 2020).
The examination took place at the Papua Province BPKP Representative office, Jalan Pasifik Indah III Pasir Dua, Jayapura.
The following 8 names were examined by the KPK:
- Director of PT Gavejuna and Commissioner of CV JBLessing, Yerry Aweidato Nawipa;
- Former Chairman of the Committee for Procurement of Goods and Services for the Construction of the Kingmi Church Stage 1, Totok Suharto;
- Former Secretary of the Phase 1 and 2 Work Contract Implementation Research Committee of the 2015-2016 Academic Year / Member of the Work Results Recipient Committee for the 2016 Year of the Year 2, Everardus Rico Kukuareyau;
- Former member of the Committee for Procurement of Goods and Services for the Construction of the Kingmi Stage Church, Elcardobes Sapakoly;
- Former member of the Committee for Procurement for the Construction of the Kingmi Church Phase 1, Irsansari;
- Former member of the Procurement Committee for the Construction of the Kingmi Church Phase 2, Masmur;
- Head of Subdivision of Religious Welfare Section of the Mimika Regional Secretariat / PPTK for Phase 1 and 2 of the 2015-2016 Academic Year, Melkisedek Snae;
- President Director of PT Swarna Bajapacific, Pandu Lokiswara Salam.
As is well known, the KPK is indeed investigating the alleged corruption in the church construction project in Mimika Regency, Papua. The KPK is currently collecting a number of evidence and examining a number of witnesses.
“That is true that the KPK is currently conducting an investigation into alleged corruption related to the construction project of the Kingmi Mile 32 Church phase 1 for 2015 in Mimika Regency, Papua Province,” said Acting KPK spokesman Ali Fikri to reporters, Wednesday (4/11/2020 ).
Ali said that the KPK will examine a number of witnesses to gather evidence. “The KPK investigating team is currently still collecting evidence, including examining witnesses,” he said.
Source: detik News
This Blog has gone through many obstacles and attacks from violent Free West Papua separatist supporters and ultra nationalist Indonesian since 2007. However, it has remained throughout a time devouring thoughts of how to bring peace to Papua and West Papua provinces of Indonesia.