In contrast to Free West Papua Campaign, this blog exists as a media to promote peace and support West Papuan resilience against separatist terrorists and conflict provocateurs. It seeks to:
1. Generate a community of pro-active world wide dialogue and ideas to assist and support the people’s of West Papua in achieving their economic development.
2. Educate and inform as to Why, How and What has happened, and is still happening in West Papua; and how you can help to end terror, intimidation, and black propaganda from the OPM.
3. Educate and inform as to Why, How and What has happened, and is still happening in West Papua; and how you can help to push reform inside Indonesian Military, so we all together can build a democratic society in Papua.
4. Promote the distribution of information and conduct a forum whereby the collective voice of all those concerned for a Free West Papua can and will be expressed and exchanged without fear of reprisal, censorship, or interference.
5. Generate a larger sympathetic audience to this most important cause. We hope you will discover for yourself the objectives situation in Papua.